جمعه، اردیبهشت ۰۳، ۱۳۹۵

زندگی: ساده یا دشوار

- My country is broke.
= Oh!
- So for months, we plan summit meeting. For western heads of state to show we are stable enough to receive foreign aid, but now since these arrests, your press make me out, to be worse barbarian than ever. I mean they don’t understand. I have to show strength.
= You know, if you want to show strength, the man that rules with his heart rules the world.
- *Unfortunately, Joy Miller, Life is not so simple*
=*Well, it can be, if you don’t spend half your think complicating it*
- They always give me dark, I… I don’t like. You know, you should try running a country for a day. It’s not all making war and smashing dissidents. You know, it’s hard work.
= I’m sure it is.

**The Beautician And The Beast -1997


پ ن.: 
این دیالوگ رو خیلی دوست دارم.
و واقعیت اینه که دنیا همونقدر دشوار و پیچیده است که ما دشوار و پیچیده اش می کنیم.